IF YOU ARE THINKING OF BUYING
For most people, buying a house is the largest financial investment they will make in their life time. But, one mistake, or misstep can result in
• A missed opportunity
• Thousands of dollars in unnecessarily high costs, fees and expenses
• Higher bottom line prices
To avoid overpaying, overspending, or buying a house you can not afford, you need ..
A CLEAR AND SPECIFIC GOAL
Decide Act Live has in depth experience with goal setting and can help you create your goal and the action steps that will put you on the right path to get the results you want.
Even more importantly, when it is time to make an offer and negotiate the contact, we will make sure that you know the answers to …
FOUR CRITICAL QUESTIONS
When people are thinking of buying a home, most of them want the answers to three very important questions ..
1. What is this property worth in this market?
2. How long has the seller been trying to sell it?
3. When is the best time to buy it?
However, there is a critical fourth question that they should be asking, but rarely do
4. What are the odds of this seller being able to sell their home today?
The answers to all four of these critical questions can be obtained by asking Decide Act Live to develop a Time Based Market Analysis for the neighborhoods and homes that are of specific interest to you.
The value to you is that the analysis is FREE and it could save you TIME and MONEY